pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Monday, February 22, 2010

things i have made...

1. hand made knitted scarf!


2. chocolate brownies!!

3. hand knitted mittens!!! wee...

4. hand knitted manic colored bag....huhu

5. disastrous cupcakes that is so hideous to put on pictures but turns out to taste alright..hehehe

6. coming thru are 2 hand knitted maflas...or scarf the ones you put around your neck...huhu


quite an achievement for me to be able to do simple things like these because its kind of challenging for me as i have to learn to do it myself....
now i know that humans always learn to survive when they drill their minds to survive and not to quitor give up!
aint human made beautifully?
if we are not humans, we'll never be able to face all the stresses in life...we'll die...

like my mum said, never waste any of your time NOT being in a blissful state...

nite2


No comments:

HIT2 me...