pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

it's not over yet~

i despises exams..
however, i don't deny the need to follow its establishment..else i'll be stuck with this quarter a million loan or maybe more if i protests against exams..
despite that, i still fight to get thru...
unable to go against what i hate does not mean i am a coward..
but i am a  fighter who takes challenges
i still need to fight for the betterment of my future, my country, my family, my hereafter..
because fighting is what humans are made for...
what i am made for

i will never stop fighting...
the outcome may be undesirable but maybe that's because i am not fighting hard enough just yet..
or maybe my plans are not working out well
or maybe those plans are just not good..
and that deserving success is not my option just yet..
well, fine~
at least i know i have done my part and i will continue doing so in a more organized strategies
with higher spirit...
with bold heart and bright head
so that i can proudly say that i am His servant who has NEVER quit..

No comments:

HIT2 me...