pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Saturday, August 6, 2011

self induce sleep deprivation~

such a nice feeling..to be able to sleep and wake at own's leisure without having to worry about anything at all.. i have waited for a very long time for this moments to come, to be able to sit and think about what i have done in life, to do things i have never been able to do before this, to be able to rethink the plans of my future life without rushing, being able to sit in the comforts of my siblings and mother whole-heartedly and just being able to rest is such a bliss... i am truely enjoying it though i really wish my husband is near me...

soon, i'll be back in action and i'll have to leave this pattern of life again..but i promise that my efforts after this is going to get me back into this time, this pleasure, this serenity~later, if not earlier, so that i can finally serve and nurture those who really needs me~my family~

p/s: if not because of that one person, i might not feel like leaving home at all..

No comments:

HIT2 me...