pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

jar of hearts..

this song has got meanings for me..
you can define love in many ways in your life, right?
it doesn't have to stop at your partner only...or maybe, ex-partners~
which is why this lyric is here..as a reminder of how words can tear you apart and leave scars to be remembered all your life..it could have been easier if i am still a child, cez its easier to forget all the pain..but not now when i have all the emotions, dignity and what is left of my self-esteem..as well as an already shattered relationship..
i am learning to forgive you for all your terrible weaknesses that has caused pain in my life..but it doesn't mean i will ever forget it..
i am learning to be happy despite all the scars you've created, but it doesn't mean i will ever forget it...
i am learning to re-script my life, my habits, my principals from all the conditioning you've put me through all those years, so i will never ever become someone like you..but it doesn't mean i will ever forget it...
i am trying not to blame you for the person i am becoming now..for all the temper, the coldness you have passed on to me, i will take resposibility for that and i will definitely re-make my personality so that i won't remind myself and everyone around me of you, so i could live in peace without you haunting my life ever again, so you can never be the center of my existence anymore...but it doesn't mean i will ever forget it..
theres just one thing i have always wondered all my life though, possibly the only thing i am amazed about you, that is how one person can create such disaster in so many lives



No, I can't take one more step towards you
‘Cause all that's waiting is regret
Don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

I learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

[Chorus:]
Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

I've learned to live, half alive
And now you want me one more time

[Chorus]

It took so long just to feel alright
Remember how you put back the light in my eyes
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed
‘Cause you broke all your promises
And now you're back
You don't get to get me back


No comments:

HIT2 me...