lots of quotes i love in it and would like to share here:
- all endings are also beginnings, we just don't know it at the time...
- there are no random acts..we are all connected..you can no more separate one life from another than you can separate a breeze from a wind
- fairness does not govern life and death..if it did, no good person would ever die young
- strangers are family you have yet come to know
- sacrifice is a part of life..its supposed to be..it's not something to regret..its something to aspire to..sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it...you're just passing it on to someone else
- holding anger is a poison. it eats you from inside. we think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. but hatred is a curved blade. and the harm we do, we do to ourselves.
- lost love is still love. it takes different form, that's all..you can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around the dance floor..but when those senses weaken, another heighthens. memory. memory becomes your partner. you nurture it. you hold it. you dance with it. life has to end, love doesn't
- each affect the other and the other affect the next..the world is full of stories but the stories are all one
- love, like rain can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. but sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending to its root, keeping itself alive