pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Sunday, October 31, 2010

new ambitions..

there are 3 things i wanna invest into when i am grown up (whatever that means)...they might or might not correlate to each other but who cares...i love these 3 things and i want it to be part of my life..hahaha..they are:


  1. my own private clinic...one is enough, but more if i could...one that can actually help those in dire need in the outskirt area, but still allow me to have some pocket money...
  2. a book shop...one that sells whatever books regardless medical or non-medical....just a normal book shop like mph or so but instead of making a section for best seller books, i wanna make a section of "the owner's best read books" hehehe...so that i won't be like many readers who want to buy some books (especially novels) but dunno which to choose...i was once like that..i just wish that every books has got their own representative...
  3. a candy shop...so that i can make people sick of sugar intoxication and come visit me in my clinic (ha-ha okay that's a bad joke)...but i do love chocolates so much and rite now i have a fridge full of chocolates bought by my brother and i was so serenely happy! i love going into chocolate boutique and get myself drooling cez i know i can't afford it...so i want my own chocolate shop one day..it helps promote some endorphine release to make life happier (or worse in the end of the day~huhu)

No comments:

HIT2 me...