pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

a way...

What have i done wrong?
I yelled, i screamed, i stopped d tears..
yet nothing fills my empty heart..
I prayed, i laugh, i smile
And this broken heart remains as it is..
Its hard trying not to cry
its hard trying to convince that nothing happens actually...
Trying to believe that i am losing nothing..
That its never over...
But the pain jes wont last..wat is it that i hve not done?
What guideline that i do not know?
What tips have i overlooked?
Or is it my heart has stopped responding to all the antidotes i used to have?
Then wat do i do?
i know i need to trust in fate
need to have just a little faith...
n i so wish i could jes do that rather then hating in loudness and loving in silence...

All i wanted is a way to be good again... 

"Maafkanlah ku tak bisa hidup tanpa kamu
Fahamilah ku tak mampu terus tanpa kamu
Bagaimana ku nanti
Bila tiada mengganti
Yang ku ada hanya kamu saja"

No comments:

HIT2 me...