pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

comfort zone

i am living in comfort zone...
with someone providing me with anything and everything i need and wanted...
so that i get to go to classes, studying as others my age should be doing
and chasing my ambitions..
so that i will be able to look forward to become someone that is functional in the future..
as well as always have my own private times to day-dream, laugh out alone or cry over stupid things...

yet the question is, is this really what i want?
is this where my heart really is?

should i just bear with it despite my heart crazily being tortured, so that i will be able to stay in this comfort zone and need not find a way to be happy anymore?

or should i leave this comfort zone in the pursuit of happiness despite its uncertainty?

i am so in dilemma...


No comments:

HIT2 me...