pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

kau pergi~

the moment u said your goodbyes, u r already gone from my life...
i remembered all the promises we kept for more than a year and in one miliseconds you broke it apart..
do u know how terrible it feels?
i never guessed that this will happen after all that we have endured together...
i should've opened my hearts and eyes more to the possibilities
and trust my instinct..but i loved u too much that it blinds my consciousness..
how could you?
i never thought that you will be the one who picked me up, trusted me and tear my life into pieces..
and the worst part about it is you ran away from it...
who are you?
where is the person that i have been loving?

but hell, man...
i don't care anymore...
i am not losing anything at all...you r the one at lost now..
in fact i might be luckier than anyone else..
you wanted perfections, but u r not even close to goodness...
i guess, u made your own choice by letting a person bleed, and i hope u will be happy with someone's blood on you...

congratulations for managing to cause all the pain...it will never end

No comments:

HIT2 me...