pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Friday, April 30, 2010

my WAY!!!


sometimes i wonder...what the hell am i doing with my life??? did i make myself proud of myself? my parents? am i happy with whatever that i achieve? i know, there are millions other things that i need to achieve before i end my life happily but till now, did my life go according to plans? of my own or my parents...??


then i answer the quest myself...i had gone thru lots of obstacles that i dunno weather others can make it if they were me yet i managed to be here...to stand strong and bold..to be looking forward to my future..i had done my fair share of mistakes in the past and that doesn't mean i am unable to do some other mistakes in the near future..but at least i remember that only mistakes makes us realize what really is wrong...people tell me lots of things about good and bad, that makes me realize that sometimes they don't even know what they are talking about...


i don't want to judge my past life anymore...
if its not for the past, i am not what i am now though i hate my past very much...
i don't ever want others to make up my life at all...
critics are good but that doesn't mean it changes my life totally..
i have live my own way of life till now i am 23 year old...with guidance, yes...
i realize i am never a hypocrite to myself...


this is a song that both me and my mum share the same compassion towards it...it means a lot to me..well, we both did things our own way...we might not like what we are going thru but we find comfort in it nevertheless..because life could have been much much worser than as it is...


regrets? i had a few but then, mentioning doesn't mean i can change it at all...not now at least...






my way by frank sinatra


And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full -
I've travelled each and every highway.
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets? I've had a few,
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.


I planned each charted course -
Each careful step along the byway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew,
When I bit off more than I could chew,
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way. 


I've loved, I've laughed and cried,
I've had my fill - my share of losing.
But now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing. 

To think I did all that,
And may I say, not in a shy way -
Oh no. Oh no, not me.
I did it my way.

For what is a man? What has he got?
If not himself - Then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way.

Yes, it was my way. 

No comments:

HIT2 me...