pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Monday, May 30, 2011

kembali...

when it seems that all means have been exhausted..
or maybe i have not brought out the best potential of myself and the time is already running out and its too late to try again right now...
all that is left is just to believe in myself..
i have been prepared to face this for the past 5 years (not the past 5 weeks/months/days/hours) , all i need is just a little bit of confidence, patience and faith...just another 3 important days to prove that the past 5 years (and not the past 5 weeks/months/days/hours) has made me a better person, made me useful for others and made me a safe instrument of God....and of course, to prove that the past 5 years has not been a waste...
that is all that it needs...nothing too much nor severe but some wisdom and knowledge will insyaALLAH guide me with ALLAH leading the way...

fear is building up...but it is He who creates the fear...when fear envelopes my soul, it is to Him that i should turn to...


"O Allah! I seek refuge in You from sorrow and sadness, and I seek refuge in You from unablness
and laziness, and I seek refuge in You from cawordliness and miserliness, and I seek refuge in
You from the harshness of debt and the overpower of men"

No comments:

HIT2 me...