pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

layan blur..

everyday i will be out there looking for people (out la sangat, kat ward hospital je pon..huhu) to interrogate and examine, to learn..these people will be looking at me questioningly while i question them wondering what i am going to do with them next, without them being aware that i am looking at them questioningly wondering what i am supposed to be doing to them next..hahahahahah...

i hope this kind of confusion won't bother me in the future...especially when i am going to have to work alone one day~

as days goes by, i thought i have learnt something...but then the next day proves me absolutely wrong~i am soooo lacking behind and this is freaking me out...
i dunno what i have done wrong (mungkin tau tapi buat2 tataw..seperti contohnye, malas gile bace buku...hahahah)

ah...help me God~

No comments:

HIT2 me...