pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Thursday, February 3, 2011

cair....beb!

i really, really love this song...it gets to me each time i heard it..i feel like i am falling in love all over again to i dunno who (hahahahahahaha)...it makes my heart mellows and i feel like crying...its such a romantic song, and mind you it has been a very very long time that i have last heard a song that i can actually label it as a romantic song (the last one has been tercipta untukku by ungu)...i wish someone would sing this song for me and really really means it so it'll be even more beautiful that might actually move me to tears...or maybe this particular voice is just so soft, so soothing that it flows into my heart by osmotic effect...each time i listen to this song, i imagine myself watching the man i love ( or i don't love but wants to prove to me that he really loves me) singing it in front of a crowd but his eyes are only looking at me and his smile, his face only shows pure love that nobody but me can feel it....God, that makes me feel so special..i wonder who'll be so daredevil to actually carry this out...hahahaha



SEDETIK LEBIH (ANUAR ZAIN)
Setiap nafas yang dihembus
Setiap degupan jantung
Aku selalu memikirkanmu
Dalam sedar dibuai angan
Dalam tidur dan khayalan
Aku selalu memikirkanmu
Ternyata ku perlukan cinta dari dirimu sayang
Barulah terasa ku bernyawa
Kasihku…ku amat mencintai kamu
Kerana kau beri erti hidup
Ku kan terus mencinta sedetik lebih selepas selamanya
Di kala penuh ketakutan dengan badai kehidupan
Ku bersyukur adanya kamu
Biarlah kehilangan semua yang dimiliki di dunia
Asal masih adanya kamu

2 comments:

mawarsariamani said...

jewang ar lu!!! :P

Anonymous said...

hi there, ada x piano sheet for this song...kindly send to haslinda84@yahoo.com thanxxxx

HIT2 me...