pEnUnGgU pUaKa wAyAnG~

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

with all His blessings..


i barely knew him..yet losing him really takes my heart away...he is my beloved grandpa (who is my mama's daddy)...he passed on 17-11-09, 11.46pm...

the lost of him makes me think, how precise the time given to him by God...there was not even a second chance for us to tell him goodbye with him concious...it pains me to know all the times wasted that i should have taken to see him more often...to tell him how much i love him and i adore him and i really miss him...i pray he know that eventhough i did not get to tell him myself...still the regret is there, and always there...

tears dried away but heartache remains....i will never forget his smiles, his joyful laughs, his warm hugs...his unrealized dream of seeing me become his doctor...

atuk, billa syg atuk...~

al-fatihah




No comments:

HIT2 me...